HiHome Smart WiFi TwinPlug WPP-16 Series
Though we try to build our power switches as slim as possible, the electronics and safety measures require some room in our designs. With our new HiHome Smart WiFi TwinPlug WPP-16 Series, we provide a smarter solution. This Twinplug combines two sockets in as little room as possible. Plus, both sockets can be addressed individually.
Works seamlessly with:
Features WPP-16T, 16T1, 16S1
- Control your devices when away from home
- Easy Configuration (no bridge needed)
- Multiple Combination of Triggers
- Set on/off time per schedule of scenario
- Countdown/Sleep Timer
- Monitor Energy Usage in kWh per period
- Control your devices with your voice*
* Google Home or Amazon Alexa speaker required
Specs WWP-16T, 16T1, 16S1
- 2 addressable sockets
- Input: 100~240v
- Output: max 10A/2300W
- Overload protection
- ~0.5 W standby usage
- 2.4GHz WiFi
- RoHS Compliant
- CE Certified
- Working Temperature：-5~45℃
- Manual NL WPP-16S1
- Manual NL WPP-16T
- Manual NL WPP-16T1
- How to connect to Amazon Alexa
- How to connect to Google Assistant
- How to connect to IFTTT
- Can power be switched manually?
Yes, there is a manual control button.
- Does it support 16A electrical appliances?
- Does it support high-power appliances?
Its max load is 3600W.
- Is there a difference between de specifications of the models in this series?